Lynell3

Lynell3

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hey everyone! What a week! We went to Sapporo this past week Because Elder D. Todd Christofferson (of the Quorum of Twelve Apostles) came! On Wednesday morning we had a meeting just for the missionaries and it was really cool because every missionary in the mission got to go! But the funny thing is President and Sister Evans weren't there :( They were in Tokyo for a Presidents conference. But it was really a special, awesome, powerful experience. He gave me like this calm but sure desire to do better as a missionary while knowing that I can because of who my call came from and whose work I'm doing. It was really unlike anything I've ever felt before. Afterwards we were trying to get organized to take a picture and Evans shimai wasn't there to direct us so it was a bit of a struggle haha but Elder Christofferson asked if they could get in our picture and so then we had to figure out how to get them in and still be able to see everyone so I'm sure that was pretty entertaining to watch for 20 minutes haha. But it was a really awesome day. 

I had my first bike biff of the season this past week! Still not really sure what happened. All I can tell you is I'm riding down the sidewalk and then I feel like I hit something hard but no idea what because there was nothing on the sidewalk and then I'm going down in like a diagonally forward faceplant into these huge weed plants that look like humongous clovers haha. At least they cushioned the fall haha. That was fun. 

We met this really awesome new investigator on Saturday! We had ward FHE on Saturday night and one of the members invited a work friend who came and she's way sweet! She moved to Kushiro in April so she has like no friends here but this sister in the ward befriended her and she came to the FHE and had a blast so she chose to come to church the next day all on her own! After church we were able to do a lesson with her and give her a Book of Mormon! She's way ii kanji. Or she is, uh, she seems really interested and open to the gospel. Super pumped about her. 

Anyways it was a great week! Love you all!

Murray Shimai

The Hansen's went home :( Can't imagine the mission without them ;(

The World Cup is at McDonalds. Soccer ball bun in case you could't tell. Also we met a less active that worked there. Crazy.

Ward FHE

Yay for packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment