Lynell3

Lynell3

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 24, 2013
Dear  Mom and Dad,

So I'm here...and it's pretty awesome. Normally I'll be emailing on Tuesdays but they told us to write you tonight and tell you I'm alive. So I'm in a tiny room with five other girls. It's pretty awesome, we all get along great already so it's going to be pretty fun. We got this bag with a ton of books that I'm not sure how I'll get into my suitcases to go to Japan. There's 6 girls and 4 boys or elders I guess in my Japanese class. My companion and two of the other sisters are going to Sapporo and the other two are going to Tokyo. In our district there area  lot of Japanese sisters who are from Japan and are going to a mission in Japan. It sounds so cool when they talk to each other and one of them has to interpret for the others. Super cool. There's also a whole group of missionaries from South Korea. Anyways, I'm doing great and I'll talk to you next week.

Love,
Murray Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment